skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The other day I got to spend some time with my nephew Lincoln. We were playing in the nursery and he wanted to get into the crib. If you don't know Lincoln...he is a very entertaining boy. So...off came the shoes and in he went. He asked for the blanket, put the pillow under his head, and pretended to go to sleep. So cute!
Such a ham! Although Lincoln is almost two, it was still exciting to see a "baby" in the crib. We played with some of baby's toys and read some of the books I have gotten so far. Lincoln loves to read! I am so excited to have one of these...never a dull moment with kids around!
yes, never a dull moment :) I love your bedding, so cute! Good job on the nursery, I love the red under the chair rail.
ReplyDelete