Okay, so I admit I am not very good at posting new info on this blog. But I promise, once baby comes there will be way more interesting things to report! I have been scolded by some for not updating my friends on life as it is right now, so I made a promise I would add something.
So, I had my 29 week follow up today and all is well. The baby is head down and the Dr. said that he or she will likely stay that way from this point on. I am glad about that, because I really didn't want to go through what my sister did when they tried to flip her baby. Ouch!
I will be going to the Dr. every 2 weeks from now on, and at some point it will be once per week. For those of you who have been pregnant, you know that the appointments are pretty quick and dirty. Not much to report but some weight gain. Boy do I love getting on that scale at the end of the day wearing all of my clothes! I get to hear the heart beat every time though, which is music to my ears!
I will post more nursery pictures sometime soon...but I have a few things I need to do first. And yes, I will post some pictures of the "bump" as my mom likes to call it and the "bowling ball" as my dad likes to call it. I have had it pretty easy for the last 29 weeks, so here's hoping that the last 11 weeks go just as well! I can't believe how fast it is going by. 11 weeks is going to fly by, and I am freaked out!
I will be going to the Dr. every 2 weeks from now on, and at some point it will be once per week. For those of you who have been pregnant, you know that the appointments are pretty quick and dirty. Not much to report but some weight gain. Boy do I love getting on that scale at the end of the day wearing all of my clothes! I get to hear the heart beat every time though, which is music to my ears!
I will post more nursery pictures sometime soon...but I have a few things I need to do first. And yes, I will post some pictures of the "bump" as my mom likes to call it and the "bowling ball" as my dad likes to call it. I have had it pretty easy for the last 29 weeks, so here's hoping that the last 11 weeks go just as well! I can't believe how fast it is going by. 11 weeks is going to fly by, and I am freaked out!

yea! I got to read a posting from you, good work! Have you explained to the dogs that there is a baby coming? I think they might be upset... :) Wow you only have 11 weeks left.... you are on the down hill slope now! How exciting! I expect to see lots more pics! CH
ReplyDelete