Friday, February 13, 2009

"The Bump"

"29 Weeks"

According to babycenter.com, the baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is just over 15 inches long. It makes me laugh how every week they compare it to some kind of food. This week it is about the size of a butternut squash. Does anyone know what that even looks like? I haven't taken pregnancy pictures in a while because I felt like I hadn't changed very much. Boy was I wrong! When I uploaded this picture to our computer I compared it to a picture taken 10 weeks ago, and another taken 7 weeks ago. I must have my blinders on or something because I was shocked at the difference! It will be interesting to see what the next 11 weeks brings. It is all worth it in the end, right?!?


5 comments:

  1. Uber adorable, Sugar!!! You're such a lovely mama. makes me a bit jealous. =) Butternut squash is too freaking hilarious! We grew some in our garden this summer, as a matter of fact. Gotta admit I never before thought of comparing the two before. lol. BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE! You look so cute! I wish I looked as good as you do pregnant! :) What do you think you are going to have? A boy or a girl? CH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how cute you look...and how close you are!! It seems like yesterday you told us you were pregnant. Believe me...it just gets faster from this point on! We can't wait to see you guys...hopefully sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki You look adorable! Enjoy this last bit of time with just you and Craig cause thing will never be the same! (It's good though!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are hot! I wish I even looked half as good as you at SOME point in the pregnacy! I wish I could come and rub that buddah belly! I MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete