Thanks to my sister, the nursery is complete! We went to a wonderful store called "Real Deals" and got some of the wall decor today, and then she was so antsy to come home and help me put it all together. Because my husband was busy with basketball, my dad came over and hung everything for us. I am so excited to have it done! It looks great and I am so anxious to use it and start washing and putting away baby clothes. Only 7 1/2 weeks to go...maybe less, hopefully not more! Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
All it needs is a baby!
Thanks to my sister, the nursery is complete! We went to a wonderful store called "Real Deals" and got some of the wall decor today, and then she was so antsy to come home and help me put it all together. Because my husband was busy with basketball, my dad came over and hung everything for us. I am so excited to have it done! It looks great and I am so anxious to use it and start washing and putting away baby clothes. Only 7 1/2 weeks to go...maybe less, hopefully not more! Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oodles of cuteness Nikki! i've heard great things about Real Deals...just haven't made it over to check it all out. now i'll have to for sure! it looks just perfect, i especially love the old window & as well as the extra special touch the wagon adds. congratulations on one more thing off the list of things to have ready! BIG HUGS TO YOU!
ReplyDeleteIt is positively perfect! AHHH! I can't wait for you! What a treat for miss baby girl (I can hope, right?) j/k. Both sexes are so fun. It will be wonderful! I miss you tons! THe nursery looks straight of HGTV! Great job!
ReplyDelete