On Saturday my sister hosted a wonderful baby shower for me. I can't even tell you how lucky I am to have so many wonderful friends and family. So many people traveled for the shower, and I feel so blessed to have all of these people in my life. I was "showered" with so many wonderful and thoughtful gifts. Today I have been washing all of the baby's clothes, blankets, etc. Who knew laundry could be so much fun! I am so excited for this baby to come...but I guess I need to wait about 6 more weeks or so. Craig is gone this week, and I haven't even had my birthing class yet...so I guess I shouldn't hope for it to happen too soon! For all of you that were there this weekend, thank you so much! Me and my baby are very lucky to have you in our lives.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Thanks for the great shower!
On Saturday my sister hosted a wonderful baby shower for me. I can't even tell you how lucky I am to have so many wonderful friends and family. So many people traveled for the shower, and I feel so blessed to have all of these people in my life. I was "showered" with so many wonderful and thoughtful gifts. Today I have been washing all of the baby's clothes, blankets, etc. Who knew laundry could be so much fun! I am so excited for this baby to come...but I guess I need to wait about 6 more weeks or so. Craig is gone this week, and I haven't even had my birthing class yet...so I guess I shouldn't hope for it to happen too soon! For all of you that were there this weekend, thank you so much! Me and my baby are very lucky to have you in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your hair color is so cute and that BELLY! I want to squeeze it! Give baby no name, no sex a squeeze for me. Wish I could have been there to celebrate. I didnt even get an invite! Hey, maybe I would have flown in for it, too! =) ha ha!
ReplyDelete