Here are some more shots from Liam's first birthday weekend. These pictures just make me smile! We had so much fun at the party. After the party was another story. The pictures will tell the story that I am just now ready to talk about. I was too mad to discuss it before!!!
Liam got this wagon from his Grammy and Wes. It's awesome!
Traveling to the party in style
Liam and his cousin Ty
Notice how Liam's jeans are so tight he can hardly bend at the waist! Poor guy could hardly crawl in the wranglers, they didn't last long.
Not a happy cowboy! But doesn't he look cute?
I love this pic of the boys and their boots
Baby guy and Momma
The last picture you will see of me smiling on Saturday!
Mr. John Deere
So to continue on with the story...have I mentioned that there was a keg at the party? I argued about it when we were planning the party. I didn't feel there was a need for a keg at a 1 year old's birthday party...at noon...on a Saturday...in the park. But did I win that argument? No! Needless to say, there will never be a keg at one of our children's parties again...NEVER!
We took Liam to Red Robin for a birthday celebration on Sunday. His birthday was Saturday, why did we go Sunday you ask? Does Craig look hungover in this picture? All I will say is that Craig had a bit too much to drink on his son's birthday and was not able to function after 5:00 on Saturday. First he passed out in the lawn, then he moved to the couch after his wife scolded him to get up and sober up! After all, it was his son's first birthday...it was about Liam, right? At about 6:30 that night, I decided I couldn't sit there and watch him drool on the couch any longer. Liam and I spent the rest of his birthday with his auntie and cousin's at my sister's house. Craig redeemed himself the next day by treating us to Red Robin.
Ellie turned 1 a week before Liam. They sang to both of them and gave them ice cream sundaes...yum!
"I want Ice Cream!!!"
He immediately stuck his hand in the whipped cream
He loved his balloon
Since we couldn't get the candle lit at the party, we decided to try again at home.
What a ham!
Well there you have it...now you have heard the tale that is Liam's first birthday. If you see Craig, feel free torture him about it. He deserves it =) Although he wasn't such a good daddy that day, the 364 days prior to that he was great. He just chose the wrong day to screw up!!! We still love him though.







No comments:
Post a Comment