Monday, May 10, 2010

Exciting News!

I think this is the first time since I started this blog that a post has been about something other than Liam!  Today has been an exciting day.  I have decided to start my own business as an Educational Consultant for Discovery Toys.  I've purchased my kit, spent the night looking over the materials available on the web, and now I'm totally stoked to have my "launch party" and to begin booking parties with my friends.  

For those of you who are wondering, "what are discovery toys?"...the company has been around for over 30 years.  They have an exceptional reputation built on the quality of their toys and their outstanding replacement policy.  I don't have my kit yet, so I'm really excited to get my hands on the toys and let Liam play with them!  The great thing is that the toys are geared towards development of language, motor skills, reading, math, science, and more.  The toys are for kids birth to age 8.  

If you have experienced Discovery Toys in the past, I would love to hear your thoughts!  I'll post more as I continue on this journey.  I'm nervous...but really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment