Today we celebrated Liam's first birthday. I can't believe that one year ago today we were in the hospital welcoming our little guy into the world. I can say without a doubt that this has been the most wonderful year of my life. I never knew I could love something so much! Although he's a bit feisty at times, he is such a sweet boy. I wouldn't change a thing about him. I am sad about him turning one, because he's growing up so fast...but I'm so excited for all of the fun things to come! He got lots of fun summer toys for his birthday, so we can't wait for the weather to turn around (for good!) so we can play play play all summer long!
We had a "farm party" for him at the park around the corner from our house. I'm pretty dissapointed by the weather, it was miserably windy and kinda cold...but we still had fun. The only thing I prayed for was no wind...c'mon God, what were you thinking? Here are a few shots from the party. I don't have my camera at the moment, these are from my mom's camera...so as soon as I get it back, you will get to see more!
One year ago we brought home this precious baby
And look at him now!
Farm Cake...It turned out so great!
Farm animal cupcakes
Sooooo not interested in opening gifts
Waiting to dig in to the cake. I almost forgot to sing him happy birthday...oops! I couldn't get the candle in the cake because the wind kept blowing out the flame. Oh well...he'll never know.
His first taste of cake!
And the verdict is...yum, he loves cake!
Notice the piece of cake he's dropping in the bottom of the picture
"Oh there it is!"
The Aftermath
My sister, my nephew Lincoln, me and Liam


Looks like you guys had a great b-day party. Love the cake eating pics...so stinkin cute!
ReplyDelete