I'm a little late on his 11 Month update...but better late than never, right? I can't believe I am planning my munchkin's 1st birthday party. It's so strange how it feels like he's been in my life forever and I really can't remember what it was like before him...but at the same time, the last year has gone by so fast! It seems like it was just yesterday that we were blessed with our baby boy. I really can see why some people have lots of babies, because they grow up too fast!
Not much has changed with Liam during the last month. No walking action yet, and no teeth either. It's a race...which will happen first??? His personality develops more and more every day, and from what I hear it sounds like he's every bit as stubborn and mischevious as his daddy was at that age. He thinks it funny to laugh at mom when she says no (which is all the time lately!), he loves to look me in the eyes and throw his food on the floor, and he's gotten really good at throwing tantrums when he doesn't get his way. Disciplining an 11 month old is challenging because I'm not quite sure what he understands. One things for sure though...he knows what "no" means! He makes up for being naughty with his hugs and kisses, and mommy gets lots of those! He's a little snuggler...so I'm enjoying that while it lasts.
A few new tricks Liam has learned over the last few weeks...he finally understands the concept of waving "bye-bye" and waves to everyone, with his right hand only! He is really good at playing copy cat, so we have been practicing "momma", "dadda", and "uh-oh"...which sounds more like "uh-uh". He loves to open the cupboards, freezer, pantry door...and he actually listens to me when I say "close it." He moves out of the way and swings it shut...it's a fun game for him. Here are a few pics that were taken on Liam's 11 month birthday.
He still has crazy hair...some days its more controlled than others. This day...not a very good one!
He loves hugging mommy's legs








No comments:
Post a Comment