Monday, November 16, 2009

Who's That Baby?

He looks at himself in the mirror every night after bath time. When will he realize that the baby he is staring at is actually him???

"Hey Dad...whatcha got there?"

Liam is almost 7 months old...Wow! I remember with my nephew saying "I love this age" from 6 months on. It's true...I love this age, and he's just more and more fun every day! Liam still loves bath time, and his new tricks are sitting up and looking at himself in the mirror and....TRYING TO CRAWL! I'm so not ready for the crawling stage, but I guess I should prepare myself. He gets up on all fours, rocks back and forth, pulls his knees up under himself, and lunges forward. He doesn't know what to do with those arms, but he's got the legs going. I'm not sure how long it will be before he's actually crawling. Any bets?

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute! I'm so glad you both stopped by today for a play date. We definitely have to do that more often. I just keep picturing Liam and Ellie hugging. That was THE cutest thing ever...haha.

    ReplyDelete