Saturday, November 28, 2009

7 Months Old

Our little "baby guy" is 7 months old...oh my goodness!!! Seriously, where has the time gone! I remember this time last year...he was just a little bump in my belly. Now, he's here and sooooo much fun! He is truly a blast, I love every minute I get to spend with him. I'm not sure what he weighs, but I'm guessing he's somewhere around 19 or 20 pounds. He's not crawling yet, but so incredibly close. He gets up on all fours and rocks like crazy but he just doesn't know what to do with his arms. He scoots his legs up underneath his body, and lunges forward. It's the funniest thing! He gets pretty frustrated that he can't figure out what to do with his arms. He will figure it out someday very soon, and I'm really nervous for that day to come! I will have a lot of baby proofing to do.
Applecup Saturday - Go Dawgs!

He wasn't feeling so hot today, so he looks a little lifeless in this picture. But he looks like such a big boy!

"trying" to crawl...he's so close!

1 comment:

  1. He is so adorable Nikki!

    We're going to be in Richland next weekend for a holiday get together with Kevin's family. Would love to see you!

    -Kirsten

    ReplyDelete