Wednesday, August 12, 2009

He's a big boy now!

It's official, I just finished packing up the co-sleeper...Liam is a big boy and is now sleeping in his crib. As I was packing it up I had flashbacks of Craig assembling it in the middle of the night when I was in labor. We needed something to distract us after hours and hours of contractions, so Craig put it together at about 2:00 in the morning!

It's a good thing that he is in his room now, but really sad for mommy at the same time. I loved waking up to him every morning, and just being able to sit up in bed to nurse at night. But on the other hand, my big boy is starting to sleep great at night so I only have to get up to feed him once. He sleeps great in his crib and is gaining so much more independence every day. I am starting work in two weeks, so it was necessary to get him out of my room before I go back...otherwise it would be hard to get ready in the morning without waking him. I can't believe how quickly he is changing and learning new things. He goes in for his 4 month check up in a couple of weeks...so more info to come then! Here's a recent picture of his happy smile just after bathtime.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Marcum family...I am so happy that you guys have a blog! Your little guy is so cute and it is crazy how fast they grow. Enjoy the reunion this weekend, I wanted to come up but didn't find out about it til last week. Has it really been 10 years, crazy...go Bombers!

    ReplyDelete