Today was our first day of "boating" this summer. Yes, I know...it is August and we have yet to go boating! We had some boat issues, so as it goes with boats...also known as money pits...we were stuck on land for a while. Boating today is definitely different than it used to be! We used to head up river and float back down. I would lay on the back of the boat and sun bathe and we would drink beer and enjoy the day. Although we enjoyed our day today, there was no beer and sunbathing involved...at least not for me. We set up shop at the park with friends and family and Liam and I were probably on the boat for a total of 10 minutes all day. All in all, it was still fun. Anything with this little man is fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HE IS SOOO CUTE NIKKI! I LOVE THE BLUE EYES AND BLONDE HAIR!
ReplyDelete