Tuesday, July 28, 2009

3 Month Update

Our little boy turned 3 months old on Friday the 24th. I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. He is a happy baby...most of the time. He loves morning and is full of smiles for mommy and daddy. He learned to roll over on the 18th of July and now wants to do it all of the time. He rolls from his back to his stomach, and gets really mad when he can't get back onto his back. He still loves the water and being outside. Water seems to calm him when he gets cranky. He has been trying to suck his thumb, but we are trying to avoid that habit if possible. I have tried to get his giggle on video, but only certain people have been able to get him to laugh and I can't seem to catch it on time! I just can't believe how quickly he is growing.

7/24/09 - 3 Months Old

He can sit up in his bumbo chair like a big boy

He still loves the water...bath tub and pool.

Chatting with his "beeba" (grandpa)

His eyes are so blue, I really hope they stay that way

1 comment: