Now that I am finally getting a hang of this parenting thing, I have found some time to post some pictures to share with you! Liam is doing great and bringing us so much joy every minute of every day. Yes, even at 3 am when I have to wake up to feed him. He's on his way back to birth weight, so I am currently feeding him every 3 hours around the clock. Once he reaches 8lbs 14oz, I have the okay from the doc to feed him when he is hungry and let him sleep as long as he wants to at night. I am so excited for that day to come!!!This picture was taken on my final day of pregnancy. Craig must have had a feeling that I wouldn't be pregnant much longer because he asked if he could take my picture before I left for work. He was right, I went into labor later that day!
Our first outing, a baby shower for a friend. Such a handsome boy! He has been a little jaundice, but he is starting to look much better.
His cousin Lincoln loves him so much. He always wants to hold him, kiss him, and tells him him "I love you baby" all the time. He calls him "leema"...so his nickname is now "leema bean"






Liam is BEAUTIFUL!! You guys look great too! It is quite a change isn't it. I remember the adjustment we had to make. Good Luck! You guys will do great!
ReplyDeleteHe is soooo cute! You did look like you were ready to burst the day that pic was taken....you poor thing. Glad all is going well, we are sooooo happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations mom and dad
those look like pro-golfer feet! =) such sweet pix. thanks for the happy little glimpse into life's excitement. BIG HUGS!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. leema bean is the cutest darned nickname EVER!!!!! =)
ReplyDeleteAHHH! I want to squeeze him SO bad! You look the happiest little family ever. I am so glad he is healthy and safely here. You look like your stomach is GONE, you buggar. Give him big kisses from me!
ReplyDelete