A beautiful handmade quilt from Cassie
Lincoln was my little helper once again...he's great at opening presents!
He says "are we ready yet? Lets get this show on the road Auntie!"Last weekend I had my 5th and final shower...I am officially all showered out! This one was hosted by Joan O'Neill, one of Patty's best friends and not to mention Craig's first grade teacher. She hosted a beautiful Champagne Brunch. I am so lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful family and friends. I want to thank everyone for all that you have done for me and Craig and this baby. He or she will be so lucky to have all of you in his or her life!



Are you seriously wearing go-go boots being 8 1/2 months prego? WOW! You are one hot, trendy pregnant mama! Wish I could have been there to celebrate for one of them. DId I already say that in your last post? Miss you bunches. Give the belly a squeeze!
ReplyDeleteyou are SO much hotter than i was at 36 weeks!!!! lucky chica. =) looks like you're about set. biggest hugs to you. let me know if you need anything or if i can help out in any way. =) have a great week.
ReplyDelete