Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Houston Visit

It has been a long time since I published a post on this thing...way too long!  I guess the winter was pretty boring, and once spring hit I just got busy and got behind on my blog.  So rather than skipping everything...I'll just play catch up.

In April we went to Houston for spring break.  Craig got to go to the Final Four (apparently one of his bucket list items), and I got to visit one of my best friends and her four kids.  It was so much fun.  Who knew I would come home dying to own a mini van :)  You spend time with a busy mom of four, and you will see the practicality too!  Kelsey and Jared were amazing hosts, and the weather was great.  It was so nice to see the sun...only to come home to chains required on the mountain pass.  Oh well...it was well worth the hectic traveling to get there and back.  Here are some shots from our trip.

Enjoying a beautiful day at the park

Liam and Bryson at the park

I love his eyes in this picture

About to lay a wet one on Kylee

Summer and Kylee

Munchkin LOVES to swing

Not the sunniest day, but fun at the beach in Galveston none the less

Bryson, Kelsey, Craig, me, and Liam

Bryson - The Bruiser

Liam loved the Houston Zoo




Riding on a carousel



The boys waiting to ride the "train"


Thanks to the Call family for such an amazing visit!  You were amazing hosts.  I hope we can repay the favor someday.  The final four will most likely not come to the Tri-Cities, but we have lots of fun things to offer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment