Since our visit to Houston, we shared the news that we are expecting another bundle of joy in October. I am 20 weeks now, and feeling GREAT! I have zero complaints so far. My pregnancy with Liam was pretty easy, but this pregnancy has truly been a breeze so far. I hope the next 20 weeks are as good as the first. Our ultrasound came and went, and we decided to keep with tradition and not find out the sex of the baby. Part of me thinks it is a girl, and then the other part of me says, "what are you crazy...it's a Marcum...of course it is a boy!" Whatever it is, I'll be happy to be blessed with another child. The expected due date is October 26, 2011!
What's your vote...girl or boy?

Yay yay yay!!! Congrats Nikki, Craig and Liam!!!
ReplyDeleteHmm, I think I will guess it's a boy, but only because that seems to be what everyone I know is having. Congrats to you!! Can't wait to hear about the adventures of having two. Spare no details. ;)
ReplyDelete