I know June isn't over yet...but almost...and boy has it gone by quickly. I'm hoping it slows down, because I really want to enjoy my time with Liam this summer. Before we know it, it will be time to go back to school! So far this month we have spent time out back in our "pool", went to Dayton for Craig's family reunion, celebrated Father's Day, and celebrated our niece Elaine's first birthday. We are missing out on hoopfest next weekend for the first time in A LONG TIME to attend my Grandpa's memorial service. I can't believe the 4th of July is right around the corner. July is going to be a busy month too....kicking it off with a wedding, 4th of July Fam-Am Golf Tournament, and a trip to Ocean Shores. I LOVE SUMMER!!!
Kickin off summer with some fun in the pool
Catchin some zzzzz's on mommy's lap at the family reunion
Playing cards with Daddy...but drinkin milk, not beer!
Cruzin around at "Dayton Days" listening to his classical music
Very appropriate shirt for the weekend..."my dad is rad"
The little diva "Laney Grace" turns 1!!!
She loved her cake...
...and Liam loved his GIANT piece of watermelon!
With all this time at home, Liam has found a new game to keep himself busy. It's called "empty all of the tupperware from the cupboard and put the fridge farm pieces in one at at time, dump, and repeat"...over and over and over again!
Wow...he's so easily entertained! If only I had gotten a picture of his other favorite thing to do...putting a toy that rattles in his mouth and shaking his head side to side. He really is smart, I promise!

No comments:
Post a Comment