Last Saturday we took Liam for his first Santa visit. I just knew he wasn't going to be happy about it, but I figured it was worth a shot. Forget about the fact that we were standing outside in the FREEZING cold, and I do mean freezing...at 9:30 in the morning waiting to see Jolly Old Saint Nick. I just know my guy...and I knew he wouldn't be too happy about me just handing him over to some strange dude with a big white beard and then walking away. I was right! He was pretty upset about it. I wish we would have captured his expressions on video, because the picture they captured just doesn't tell the story. You can't really tell he was upset in this picture...he's just making a funny face. After getting a picture with Liam, Santa let us all have a picture together.
Liam and Santa
Ho Ho Ho...Merry Christmas!



No comments:
Post a Comment