Craig has worked so hard on the house, I had to post some pics to show what great work he has done. He loves putting up lights...and someday wants our house to look like the house on Christmas Vacation. He's a little nuts, but I'm just glad he has the holiday spirit! I'm also lucky that he loves to decorate the tree with me, because I know lots of hubby's that really aren't interested. Here are a few pics of the house and our tree. Craig plans to put more and more lights on the house every year...but keeping it tasteful...not tacky. He has even tossed around the idea of doing a lights to music display someday. We'll see!
My favorite Christmas display in the house...I'm enjoying it this year because I know I will have to find a place out of reach for it next year!





No comments:
Post a Comment