Have I mentioned that I hate maternity clothes? Before I was pregnant, I thought they were so cute and I couldn't wait to be pregnant so I could wear them. I take it back!!! Finding jeans and work clothes to fit the way I like is nearly impossible, and I have discovered that only a few places actually make shirts long enough to cover the fact that my pants aren't buttoned. I am impatiently waiting for a pair of maternity jeans to arrive in the mail and they can't come soon enough. I can't get enough comfy clothes, and I would prefer to wear nothing but sweats! So, although I don't feel very cute...I have been instructed to post pictures of my ever expanding waistline. The baby is moving like crazy lately, and really starting to establish a schedule. Usually around 9:00 every night, he or she is going crazy! Although I don't feel cute, it is a very cool experience.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
22 Weeks and growing!
Have I mentioned that I hate maternity clothes? Before I was pregnant, I thought they were so cute and I couldn't wait to be pregnant so I could wear them. I take it back!!! Finding jeans and work clothes to fit the way I like is nearly impossible, and I have discovered that only a few places actually make shirts long enough to cover the fact that my pants aren't buttoned. I am impatiently waiting for a pair of maternity jeans to arrive in the mail and they can't come soon enough. I can't get enough comfy clothes, and I would prefer to wear nothing but sweats! So, although I don't feel very cute...I have been instructed to post pictures of my ever expanding waistline. The baby is moving like crazy lately, and really starting to establish a schedule. Usually around 9:00 every night, he or she is going crazy! Although I don't feel cute, it is a very cool experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you started this blog so I can keep up with you guys and the baby! I totally agree with your rant about maternity clothes...you'll never appreciate your old clothes as much as you do the first time you are able to wear them post pregnancy.
ReplyDelete-Kirsten