Saturday, December 20, 2008

21 Weeks and counting


I had my 20 week ultrasound on December 8th, and believe it or not we succeeded in closing our eyes to avoid finding out the sex! We are both pretty certain that we will be blessed with a little boy. If it is a girl, we will be shocked...but very pleasantly surprised! Here are the most recent pictures of our little one. He or she is starting to kick like crazy, and I am a little worried because I wake up at 4am on a regular basis to a party in my stomach! The baby already has a sleep schedule that I don't like.

2 comments:

  1. Look how cute! And so skinny right now. Its so fun to see in future ultrasounds how much they plump up. I am so glad you started a blog. Please stay on top of it. =) Your christmas card is so cute. Your belly is just adorable and I love your hair cut! You are a sexy mama and now I mean mama literally! =) love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea Nikki! And you're right, the baby does have long legs. How cute! I'm so glad we're both going through this together :)

    ReplyDelete