The holidays are here in full force! We had a great Thanksgiving with the Bettinghouse family. I can't remember a time that we have all spent a holiday together. We missed those that are no longer with us, but it was so nice to see everyone and spend time together.
 |
| The Bettinghouse Family - There aren't many of us left! It's up to you Brandi, Cori, and Jim to carry on the name :) |
 |
| Thanksgiving morning at the Sports Page - Yummy Pancake for Munchkin |
 |
| He hat a little help...but he ate most of that himself! |
The Christmas season is underway. I'm having a blast crafting and decorating the house with a little one around. The holiday is so magical when children are involved! I thought he would be into everything and that my decorations wouldn't last long, but he's doing great! He likes to look, and seems to understand the "no touch" rule! I can't wait for Christmas morning.
 |
| This picture melts my heart |
 |
| Thank you Grandma B. for the most annoying Christmas singing snowman ever! Liam absolutely loves it :) |
 |
| Helping to decorate the tree. Lightly flocked, just like Daddy likes it. |
 |
| One of our many Christmas crafts. |
No comments:
Post a Comment