Sunday, October 31, 2010

18 Months...come and gone!

I can't believe I'm writing a post titled, "18 months!"  Where has the time gone?  The last year and 1/2 has by far been the most exciting and rewarding of my life.  Who knew that one tiny guy could bring so much joy, fun, and excitment into our lives!  I have noticed that capturing pictures is getting more and more difficult.  I realized the other day that I took no pictures of Liam at 17 months...what a bad mom!  He is ALWAYS on the go, so caputring a good shot is really difficult.  And once he realizes I have a camera in my hand, he wants it.  So needless to say, picture taking looks very different these days.

Liam is talking more and more every day.  Right now his favorite words are...bye, bubble bath, tickle, I Love You. (which sounds more like I la la), up, more, and the list goes on and on.  He has started to add "please" to his list of words, because he thinks if he says the magic word he will get what he wants!  He's really into climbing, but luckily he hasn't tried to climb out of his crib yet. 

Liam's 18 month check up went great.  He is still on the small side, but at least he's proportional!  He's growing and developing right on track...and learning more every day.  Here are a few fun pics.

The best picture I could get before he took off!

He has gone from walking...to running from Mommy!

He loves to play ball

Who is that handsome boy in the mirror?
He loves to do his puzzle (the caterpillar shape sorter)...he calls it "puboo" (Liam code for puzzle)

Another favorite...measure up cups!

Playing the piano is still one of his favorite things to do.

He's a little monkey!

Helping Mommy clean up :)

He's a bigtime climber

Supporting the Dawgs...unfortunately his support didn't help on Saturday night :(


No comments:

Post a Comment