Monday, March 1, 2010

10 Months Old

Wow...I can't believe my baby guy is 10 months old!  It makes me really sad that he's growing up so fast, but I love all of the fun things he is doing and I can't wait for him to do more!  We are just waiting for those first words and debating, will it be "momma" or "dadda"???  He babbles both of them a lot right now, but neither one has much meaning at this point.  Liam still has no teeth, so now we are wondering if he will walk before he gets teeth!  I'm guessing he will.  He loves to stand up, he pulls himself up on everything.  He doesn't like to go in his jumper anymore, but he loves to play with it standing outside of it.  He's turned into a little snuggle bug.  He loves giving kisses (open mouth of course) and he gives good hugs too.  He loves to be held and wants to do everything mommy is doing.  Don't get me wrong, I love it...but it does make it hard to cook dinner!  Liam loves to jump up and down in his crib when he's decided that it's no longer time to sleep.  It's pretty cute to go into his room and find him standing there with a big smile on his face, all of his binkis thrown on the floor, and jumping up and down like a little monkey. 

Liam was sick on his 9 month birthday with a cold...and believe it or not that cold stuck around until his 10 month birthday!  I started to think it was not a cold and just teething, but he has no teeth so there goes that theory.  He just got his first ear infection...and hopefully his last!  I know, I know, wishful thinking.  Here are some pics of Liam at 10 months doing all of his favorite things.

Liam Douglas - 10 Months Old
Serious Shot
There's that handsome smile!

"My favotire things to do..."
"Drinking bath water, mmmmm"
"Hey Mom...a little privacy please!"
"I love the camera!"
"hmmm...what does this thing do?"
Jumping up and down in my crib..."hello...stop taking my picture and get me outta here!"
"Yay...it worked, she's gonna pick me up now!"
"I love climbing my Mom's legs, and when I do she picks me up! 
I've got her wrapped around my little finger"
"I love feeding myself.  Don't even try to put a spoon in my mouth!"
"I love talking on the phone too...I was just a little confused because I didn't know if I should look at the camera or talk on the phone!"
"Jumpers are for babies...I'm a big boy now! 
Don't you dare think of putting me in there!"
"I love playing a game of 'chase me' in the hall way!"
"ooh...a binkie!"
"C'mon Mom...lets go somewhere!"
"Playing the piano is fun.  I like to read the music..."
"...and eat the keys."
"Daddy, will you teach me how to play?"
"I LOVE my stand up activity table.  Big kids stand when they play!"
"ooh...I'm gonna get that camera!"
"My hair is still a little wild.  When is my mommy ever going to take me for a hair cut?"
"Do you like my Dennis The Menace do?"
"Doing the dishes is fun...I like to eat the utensils."
"And then I like to play my favorite game, 'pick up and drop'...
you pick something up and drop it over and over and over again!"
"I love giving mommy open mouth slobbery kisses."
"And I love to snuggle with her too!"

"Whew...that's it for now!  I'm a busy boy, if you can't tell from these pictures.  I hear that I'm just like my daddy, which scares mommy a bit!  Sounds like Daddy was very mischevious and liked to climb on roof tops.  Look out mom!"

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Looks like that little guy sure keeps you on your toes! We need to get together so the kids can play again!

    ReplyDelete